For over 70 years, Metro Hydraulic Jack Company, a third-generation, family-owned and operated business, has been providing industrial hydraulic parts and equipment services to commercial, automotive, marine, refuse, and construction industries.More About Our Company
Hydraulic ToolsHydraulic tools are high-powered tools that use pressurized fluid to operate hydraulic machinery. The fluid moves through hydraulic tubes and into the tool’s actuator, where the pressure stored in the fluid is transferred to the machine’s moving parts. Then the fluid is channeled back via a pumping mechanism to be re-pressurized. Hydraulic tools are strong, portable, and flexible enough for use in a variety of applications. Many hydraulic tools can be hooked up to a hydraulic power unit or connected to the hydraulic system of a larger piece of equipment. Metro Hydraulic distributes and services hydraulic tools for myriad industrial purposes. For over 70 years, our team has assisted customers in finding exactly the right tool for their needs.
Tough Industries that Need Tougher ToolsHydraulic power tools are versatile tools that support daily operations in a number of industrial settings. Diverse industries like construction, utility, transportation, and railroads rely on hydraulic tools for building, maintenance, and other routine tasks. Hydraulic tools make these processes more efficient by reducing the amount of time and physical effort workers invest in completing a task. Routine settings for hydraulic tools include:
- Road and highway construction and maintenance.
- Creation of barriers and fences.
- Securing street signs to metal posts
- Powering construction cranes to facilitate the movement of large, heavy items
- Tunneling and mining
- Hydraulic controls increase accuracy and make operating machinery easier. Levers and push-button controls simplify industrial processes and reduce the chance of human error.
- Hydraulic machinery allows greater control over force multiplication, allowing technicians to adjust output by a fraction of a pound to several tons.
- Pressurized fluid systems provide constant torque and force. This effect is not compromised by changes in speed.
- Simple construction makes hydraulic equipment a safe and economical alternative to other power options.
- Hydraulic tools offer a higher power density for heavy-duty applications.
- When other power sources aren’t available, hydraulic machines can be used to provide power to hydraulic tools.
Experts in the Hydraulic SectorLet the team at Metro Hydraulic help you find the right hydraulic tool for your industrial operation. Over seven decades of serving the needs of industrial businesses have granted us a unique understanding of hydraulic tools and the applications they serve. Our factory-authorized repair center provides certified service for a variety of popular hydraulic equipment from top manufacturers. With our custom fabrication services, our customers can create tools tailored specifically to their needs. This customization allows industrial operations to achieve greater efficiency in their daily processes without a large investment. Our catalog of hydraulic tools includes options for most construction and industrial applications, such as:
- Lifting Systems
- Torque Wrenches
- Maintenance Sets
- Pipe Benders
- Spreaders & Flange Tools
- Pipe Tools
- Nut Runners & Impact Tools
- Railroad Tools
- Electrical Contractors Tools & Equipment
Metro Hydraulic proudly carries hydraulic tools from trusted brands such as Stanley, Enerpac, Simplex, Power Team, and Drake. With our expertise and a wide range of tools in stock, we are confident we can provide the right tool for your industrial operation.